Your shopping cart is empty!
For those people that have everything — and, we all know some of ‘those’ (lucky ducks) — it can be impossible to find something that won’t be re-gifted! For baby showers—we all want to be the person that brings the most amazing gift that gets all the ooos and ahhhs! But, in a sea of packages being unwrapped, it is hard to give a gift that really stands out. This is why personalized gifts are so AWESOME!
These are 5 reasons we think personalized gifts are the best gifts to give:
1. They are the most PERSONAL gifts you can give. They stand out from a generic gift and are memorable! Customizing a gift for the recipient with their name makes it special. An otherwise plain and ordinary gift is transformed into something unique when it has their name or initials embroidered on it. It shows that you took extra steps to make it important for them. Plus, they can’t re-gift it now. J
2. They are relatively INEXPENSIVE for the bang they provide with your gift! Lil’ Cub Hub only charges $5 per name being embroidered on our items. We don’t charge for art work or set up fees. We offer several font choices, and thread colors to make the personalization custom for your order. And, it’s EASY! Just provide the name or initial you’d like to add, select the font style you like and provide your choice of thread color. BAM, the best gift ever!
3. It is simple to find something for EVERYBODY! Everybody likes a personalized gift, but not everybody likes an Ugly Christmas Sweater! We have gifts from simple to luxurious. Our products are perfect for moms, dads, friends, co-workers, and even teachers and…dog blankets? Why, yes! Our gifts are made from the highest quality materials and care and love is taken when making each and every gift special. And we’ve got the personalization covered!
4. They are perfect for any OCCASION! You’ll find unique products at Lil’ Cub Hub and having the option to personalize them makes them even better! We have blankets for babies, toddlers, teens, men and women. Stuffed animals that are sure to be the little ones new best friend — “Michael” the Tiger and “Teddy” the bear are my boys’ newest besties! Want a thoughtful gift for a teacher but don’t want to break the bank? Our coffee mugs are perfect — and what teacher couldn’t use some coffee to try to sustain the level of energy required to keep up with adventurous and rambunctious kids all day!
5. They will be TREASURED! I’m a recovering hoarder. Okay, not really but I did…ehem…did…have a problem getting rid of things people gave me. Recently, I have been purging, purging, purging. You know what’s hard to get rid of—okay, I haven’t yet—personalized gifts. The gifts that were handmade for my kiddos or have their names on them or gifts people have given me with my name/initials on them. I FINALLY threw away a 20-year old personalized sticky holder last week — it had my initials engraved on it! My initials engraved on it made it magnetically connected to me. Now, mind you, it was tarnished and old and who the heck uses sticky notes anymore….but, I had a hard time getting rid of it.
Lil’ Cub Hub is here for you! Have a product you think we should carry? Let us know! In the meantime, take advantage of everything we have to offer. You'll be glad you did!
Leave a comment on why you like or don't like personalized gifts.
Cub Cuddly Minky BlanketsMinky Blankets & ThrowsBibs & Burp ClothsCubbie Animals
Copyright © 2013 Lil' Cub Hub. Site Developed by Softwebexpert.com